16 December 2013

My Black Men - Bugs B : Xlibris

My Black Men - Bugs B : Xlibris

      Enjoy reading a book about one woman's reflection on her past relationships with the black men she has dealt with. Want to try to understand some of the things you have experienced in a relationship? Order your copy of  "My Black Men" today and see how different or similar your relationships have been.

Have you ever thought about the things you went through dealing with men? Even if you were not in a serious relationship with them, have you ever just sat and wondered, what was all that about? And it don't stop there. All the thinking I did lead me to write a book sharing it all. The good, the bad, and the ones I wanted to kill. Some of the things they did to me earned me a license to kill. All the pain and tears and pain, and good times. Even the secrets I never told anyone before. Getting older means that I have to be honest with myself and accept what I have went through. I have been verbally and physically abused by men I loved. I have been lied to and ignored by men I believed would protect me. I have been wronged by the ones I shared a bed with. I know what it's like to have your feelings thrown out a 50 story window and watch it splatter in your face. I have been called mean so many times I cannot remember what the count was. One of the reasons why is because of being treated wrong, bothered, stolen from, and caged like a wild animal. I just don't have the patience for such things anymore. I have learned to be straight forward and express my feelings at will. Men don't have a problem with expressing how they feel. So why should I? If you like reading about real life and real people, this is for you. I share some things that might have been better left in my head. But what do I have to hide? Everyone has gone through some things in their lifetime. I just have the guts to tell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think; good or bad but not offensive please!