10 October 2013

THE EMPRESS - Pamela A. Goodwin : Xlibris

THE EMPRESS - Pamela A. Goodwin : Xlibris
Purchase my new book, The Empress, and enjoy the dream I had several years ago about a servant who murders the emperor. This results in him being cursed with a woman who becomes a Hellion in order to revenge the murder of the emperor, and bring him back from the dead. Read about the evil and the scary things that happen in the castle when the Empress comes to power with help from the Devil himself!
Enjoy it as a paperback and an Ebook by visiting the link. Support a new author! Also keep an eye open for my second book, My Black Men. I share my past relationship experiences with the black men I have dated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think; good or bad but not offensive please!