28 April 2013

Almost Time For Their Day

     Mother's Day is an American invention, created to celebrate and honor mothers and motherhood. In different parts of the world, it is celebrated in different times of the year. Either in March, April, or May. Mother's are of course extremely important people and figures, for they are the givers of life and the caretakers of the people we have become today.
     Can you believe that the first Mother's Day was celebrated in 1908? It was by a woman who was holding a memorial for her mother. A great way to start something that is important in our society today, to show thanks and give appreciation for the hard working mothers of today. We, as children of women, do not want to forget how hard it has become for some people to be a mother now a days. I myself as a mother of two kids face challenges that test my strengths.
      Yes, it is true that a business journal mentioned in the early 1920s that this was a holiday that could be exploited. Starting off with flowers being the traditional gift for Mother's Day, it has become custom to also bare other types of gifts for our mothers. It is the thought that counts, is a commonly used term for the gift giving holidays.
      At my shop, Pamela Bead Jewelry, I offer simple gifts for any mother that will simply say, "I love you mom." Glass pearl beads, ceramic beads, and glass beads are one of many choices you have with me. Necklaces, earrings, and bracelets are some of the jewelry items that mother's like to pride themselves with when stepping out of the house. We all know that women, as a whole, love to look good and express our fashion sence.
       Go to http://PamelaBead.artfire.com and take advantage of my 30% off sale before May 30. I also have a coupon for free shipping when you order $40 or more with 05161952 at checkout. If you want to keep up with my latest designs, like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pamelabeadjewelry
        Have a nice Mother's Day, if you haven't done so already!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think; good or bad but not offensive please!