04 March 2012

A fun Easter/Spring Centerpiece

I thought I'd share a fun Easter/Spring Centerpiece that I made today.
I started by hard-boiling some eggs.  Once they were cooked, I put them in some left over coffee and let them soak for about an hour.  They dyed to a beautiful antique brown.

Then came the fun part of decorating them.  I used vintage buttons, vintage lace trim, and mulberry flowers.

I nestled the eggs in some dried moss which was placed in a creamy white Vintage Haeger planter. 
I set the planter and two cement birds onto a framed mirror.  There you have it - a fun Easter/Spring Centerpiece all made with things around my house!




4 comments:

  1. So stylish and smart. I love the decorated eggs and the idea of placing them in the moss; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone. Gets me in the mood to get my bunnies out. Sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this look! You are totally ready for Easter :) Thanks for the promotion again.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think; good or bad but not offensive please!